Aktuellt datum och tid: mån jan 22, 2018 5:13 am

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme

Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Författare Meddelande
 Inläggsrubrik: Knutepunkt 2009: Call for Programme
InläggPostat: mån nov 24, 2008 11:49 am 
Storsprätt

Knutepunkt (known as Solmukohta, Knutpunkt or Knudepunkt when held in Finland, Sweden and Denmark respectively) is an annual Nordic role-playing convention with a strong emphasis on live-action role-playing. Knutepunkt 2009 will take place from April 16 to April 19 at Haraldvangen north of Oslo, Norway.

Call for Programme Knutepunkt 2009

Do you have an idea aching to be set free at this year's Knutepunkt? Join us in making this a colorful event filled with all things strange, meaningful, useful and fun! Our goal is that people will leave inspired and with new tools which will make it easier to create more and better larps for more people.

There are few limits to what you can bring to the programme, but we have pinpointed six threads for which we in particular are soliciting contributions:

Creating larps – Workshops on larp design, practical aspects of larp production, methods for creating characters and building worlds.

Games – We want more games this year! Short larps and freeform scenarios. If you have a scenario for just a few participants, think about if it could be played by multiple groups simultaneously.

Researching larp – Presentations and debates. Have you published an article, a book or a thesis, or are you in the middle of the process of writing something which should be shared and discussed with more people?

Larp in "the Real World" – We want to showcase methods and experiences from using larp and role-playing as an educational tool. And is it possible to make a living out of larp-organising?

Rituals – Ecstatic drums, contemplative meditations and pledge of allegiance. Rituals are powerful equipments for building group cohesion and creating strong experiences in larps.

Get Physical – Drama and dance workshops. The body as tool and explorer.

Sign up here if you want to contribute to the programme: http://www.larpconference.org/node/11

Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 

Alla tidsangivelser är UTC + 1 timme